Microsoft Office is a popular suite that consists of several applications and services. The applications include word processors named Word, slideshow maker named PowerPoint, spreadsheet software called Excel, publishing tool called Publisher, and a lot more. Download office setup and start making use of these applications for your work, business and home uses. Visit office.com/setup and get the software downloaded and installed on your device.
How to setup Microsoft Office?
1. Go to the link www.office.com/setup and login or create an account.
2. After creating a new account or logging in with the existing one, go to the home page. 3. Now, click on Account and wait until the webpage gets opened.
4. Now, you need to key in the 25-character alphanumeric product key.
5. Hit the Install Office option present on the screen.
6. Click on the Install button to initiate the process.
7. Check that the bit-version of Windows is right.
8. Follow the on-screen guidelines and wait for the installation to get over.
Steps to Install Microsoft Office Setup
1. First and foremost, you have to find your way to the directory in which you saved Office Setup.
2. Otherwise, head to the Start menu and get your bearings to the Downloads directory.
3. Alternatively, you can access the exe file using the Downloads option in your web browser.
4. When you are reached, please double hit the setup file to open it.
5. When encouraged, press the Yes choice.
6. Allow the setup installer to process.
7. Grant it all the authorizations it needs to install Office.
8. Obey the prompts on your screen.
9. Let the installation course get over.
Steps to Uninstall Microsoft Office through Control Panel
Follow these steps for uninstalling Microsoft Office.
1. Reach the Start button and click on it.
2. Reach Programs & Features and click on it.
3. A window will appear with the apps list.
4. Search for the name of full versions like MS Office Home & Student or MS Office Professional Plus. 5. Click Uninstall or Remove.
6. Confirm the uninstallation with Yes.
7. Then, Check Remove Office User Settings.